ANNOUNCEMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Good afternoon CRMA Members,
As we continue through Covid-19 we wanted to update the Club's announcements.
#1 Scholarship Application deadline has been extended to September 15th from July 15th to accommodate various State schedules. see attachment
Please share with others in your organization.
Please be safe and cautious
CRMA Board of Directors.
The Chicago Railroad Mechanical Association (CRMA) is pleased to announce the availability of a minimum of
two scholarships for eligible college or university students. One scholarship for a dependent of a supply member
and one scholarship for a dependent of a railroad member are available. Two scholarships may be awarded to
dependents of either supply or railroad members, in the event an approved application is not received from one of
the member groups in a given year.
To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must:
- Be the son, daughter, adopted child, grandchild, or stepchild of a member of the CRMA who has maintained current membership in the association;
- Be enrolled at the time of application as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at an acrredited junior college offering an Assoicates Degree, or a college or university offering a Bachelor or Graduate degree;
- Demonstrate successful completion of the previous year of study by maintaining at least a 2.75 accumulatd grade point average on a scale of 1 to 4, with an "A" equal to 4, and;
- Accumulated enough credits from accredited school(s) in time for the fall semester to have obtained at least a sophomore level standing at the college or university of enrollment.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 15